At RD Debt Counselling, we help you get debt free in the shortest possible time. We do this by offering debt counselling services to individuals who are not sure how to get rid of their debt.
Do you need debt counselling?
- Are struggling to pay your monthly debt on time?
- Are your bills piling up?
- Do you struggle to survive for the rest of the month after you have paid off all your bills and your debit orders have gone off?
If you answered yes to any of these debt review questions, then you will benefit from debt counselling.
What are the benefits of debt counselling?
- There are no additional charges to consider – Debt Counselling fees are included in your monthly repayment.
- There is one monthly payment for all your debt.
- The National Credit Act protects you from being blacklisted unless you are listed when you apply.
- No need for further financial stress.
- Credit providers cannot start legal action once your Debt Counselling has started.
- Your Debt Counselling starts when you have supplied all the info needed and signed the documents.
How to get debt free?
If you are not able to make your monthly payments, your bills are piling up and you don’t have enough money left to live on, you will need help to get debt free.
Don’t leave it too long! if your creditors start with legal action like issuing a summons, then they are allowed to refuse Debt Counselling and continue with their legal action.
Does debt counselling work?
The answer to this question is a definite yes! Debt Counselling works! Read Oscar’s story here.
Contact RD Debt Counselling today!
We are debt counsellors based in Johannesburg, South Africa. We help you become debt free in the shortest possible time! Contact us for a free debt review today.