During the COVID-19 pandemic, we all need to do everything we can to keep our families safe. Aside from following the Government guidelines to protect your family, what are some of the other measures that we can all take?
It’s important to understand that even when people appear not to have symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19), they may still be carrying the virus.
- Pre-plan your activities. If you are leaving the safety of your home, know where you are going, plan your route and your time, look for times when less people are out to do shopping.
- Work from home if you can. With the proper equipment and adjustments, many people can do most of their work from home. Speak to your employer if necessary. Not all jobs can be done from home.
- Avoid being face-to-face with people if they are not from your household
- Avoid crowds
- If you have to travel (for example, to work or school), think about how and when you travel
- If you have to use public transport, you should try to avoid peak times.
Stay at home and stay safe
Whatsapp: Say “Hi” to 0600 123 456. For medical enquiries: National Institute for Communicable Diseases 0800 029 999.